Englobe has specialized in pavement engineering for a number of years, particularly pavement condition assessment. Our pavement engineering experts provide clients with innovative solutions for monitoring pavement performance over time, and a full range of design, analysis and other services aimed at meeting our clients’ needs.
- Design of new pavement structures
- Analysis of estimated traffic load, particularly from heavy vehicles
- Geotechnical analysis of soil underlying the pavement
- Structural calculations using the empirical approach of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) for restricted traffic loads or an analytical approach (layered elastic methodology) for specialized or atypical loads.
- Study of existing pavement rehabilitation and defective pavement expertise
- Analysis of pavement construction and maintenance history
- In situ and laboratory surveys and testing
- Recommendations based on quality objectives and useful life
- Technical-legal expertise