Site Assessment and Remediation
Englobe offers a wide range of integrated site assessment and remediation services, enabling it to work not only on projects in various fields, such as transportation, energy, water and urban development, but also on projects that are exclusively environmental in nature.
Our site assessment and remediation experts favour an approach designed to support clients in their endeavours, get communities involved in the decision-making process, build environmental management capacity and share technological knowledge.
- Environmental site assessment (Phase I)
- Environmental characterization (phases II and III)
- Hydrogeological studies: modelling of contaminant dispersal, tracing tests
- Toxicological and eco-toxicological risk assessments
- Hazardous and waste material inventory
- Contaminated site remediation
- Rehabilitation plans, applications for authorization certificates, specifications, supervision and project management
- Environmental follow-up
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- In situ bio-piles, bio-immersion, chemical oxidation, thermal enhancement, multiphase extraction, soil cleaning, multi-reactive barriers
- Ex situ bio-piles, soil excavation and disposals