Englobe provides services in Eeyou Istchee territory, Nunavik, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories and Yukon Territories. We also operate a northern soil treatment centre in Kuujjuaq, Quebec.
Our projects are carried out in partnership with local communities to maximize employment and regional benefits, and promote the transfer of expertise.
Englobe is a minority shareholder in SILA Remediation Inc. (Igloolik, Nunavut), an Inuit company registered with the Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. (NTI), and has established a local partnership with the Nayumivik Land Holding Corporation in Kuujjuaq, Nunavik.
- Construction of confined disposal facilities
- Building demolition
- Excavation of contaminated soils and buried waste
- Management of hazardous materials (polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), asbestos, lead)
- Biological treatment of hydrocarbon-contaminated soil
- Removal of all untreatable contaminated waste and soils for disposal in the “South”
- Environmental and social impact assessments
- Phase I, II and III environmental site assessments
- Studies of physical, biological and human environments
- Specialized studies in aquatic environments
- Contaminated site assessment and rehabilitation
- Contaminated soil treatment