Over the last 50 years, Englobe has acquired solid experience in specialized areas, such as investigations, geotechnical studies and the various engineering phases associated with major civil engineering projects.
Our company has unparalleled know-how in specialities related to transportation, infrastructure and hydroelectricity for the institutional, industrial, residential, commercial, recreational and cultural sectors.
- Geological and geotechnical investigation
- Design of shallow and deep foundations and retaining structures
- Mining geotechnical engineering: open-pit mines and tailings sites
- Dams, dikes and embankments
- Soil improvement techniques
- Rock excavation and underground works
- Stabilization and protection of slopes, landslide zones and river banks
- Stabilization of rock fall and rock excavations
- Tunnel and underground work
- Marine geotechnical engineering
- Vibrations monitoring